Students will be allowed to Dress down on Friday, November 18 for a minimum donation on $2.00. All proceeds will go to the St. Elizabeth Food Pantry to purchase turkeys for the Thanksgiving and Christmas Season.
Please follow all dress down guidelines:
- Students who are allowed to participate in Dress Down Days should dress appropriately for school. This includes:
- No open shoes, platform shoes, sandals, slip on or boots. Shoes must be closed.
- Regulation socks must be worn.
- Usual rules for jewelry and makeup apply.
- Shirts must not advertise alcohol, tobacco, offensive language, rock groups, or music.
- No sleeveless shirts, tight-fitting pants, wind pants or sweatpants. Jeans must not be tight fitting or too baggy or have holes in them. Wide bottom and low-waist pants are inappropriate. Pants must be worn at the waist.
- No other inappropriate clothing is allowed. Clothing must completely cover the student’s torso. No skin should be seen between shirt and pants.
- Only uniform shorts are allowed. No other shorts may be worn. All pants must come to the ankle.
- Belts must be worn if pants have belt loops.